Ristevski Lawyers can assist:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Advise in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through financial and medical Powers of Attorney. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.